: a a a a
: A A A

Start Reading the Website Out Loud and control Speed and Volume using the player. You can also hover and click to speak any text on the site.
Adds a distraction Free Mask To The Screen. Block out all unneccessary content and scroll through the page line by line.
Changes the Default Cursor & Pointer to a large version allowing you easy navigation of the website.
Simplify any page on our website with 1 click. You can control Contrast, Colours and Text Size as well as print the page too.
Accessibility Menu
Super Siblings
SuperSiblings is a UK Registered Charity - Number: 1181061
SuperSiblings is a UK Registered Charity - Number: 1181061


Below is a selection of groups and organisations operating in the local area that provide services and support to children, young people and adults.

YMCA East Surrey

YMCA East Surrey is a community focused charity that offers recreational programmes and services for all ages. Its wide range of projects and activities include after school and holiday clubs, SEND monitoring, parent befriending and a whole host of fitness fun.

Reaching Families

Established in 2008 by parent-carers, Reaching Families aims to empower, inform and support parents and families of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities. Support comes in the form of guides, ebooks, training, a peer-based befriending service and much more.

Local Offer West Sussex

The West Sussex Local Offer helps you find information about local services, support and events for children and young people aged 0-25 years who have special educational needs or disabilities. Events range from support groups and workshops to drop-ins and experience sharing, with new ones added regularly.

Carers Support

Offering services including counselling and access to relaxation therapies as well as a Carer Wellbeing fund, Support Groups and Carer Response Line, Carers Support knows how important that carers look after themselves as well as those they support. It runs more than 60 support groups across West Sussex every month, catering for all types of caring situation.

Autism Support Crawley

Welcoming the parents and carers of children and adults on the Autistic Spectrum or with other social communication difficulties, Autism Support Crawley holds regular meet ups and social events for members. A closed Facebook group offers additional support and the organisation is also actively involved in raising awareness of Autism.

West Sussex SENDIAS Service

West Sussex SENDIAS (SEND Information, Advice and Support) Service provides information, advice and support to children and young people who have special educational needs and/or disabilities and to their parent carers


Operating across the south-east of England, Aspens offers personalised support to children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities and complex needs, as well as those on the autism spectrum, helping them to learn new skills, live life to the full and contribute to society wherever possible. 


Sibs exists to support people who grow up with or have grown up with a disabled brother or sister. It represents the needs of over half a million young siblings and over one and a half million adult siblings. Services include peer support networks, workshops, guides and online support groups.

Spring Board

Springboard focuses on supporting disabled children, young people and their families, helping all members reach their full potential. Two  membership options are available, the first is for families with young children who can stay and play in Springboard’s centre. The second is a programme of activities for children and young people with additional needs during evenings, weekends and holidays.

Family Fund

We help families across the UK who are raising a child or young person with a disability or a serious illness. 

Our grants for essential items help ease the additional pressures that families face and increase their quality of life. See whether your family could apply for a grant from the Family Fund.

Find a children and family centre

Visit your West Sussex County Council website to see what local children and family centre are close to you, a place where children can make friends and learn as they play.

Experience Days

At Experience Days we believe that giving a really great gift to your loved ones is one of the best feelings there is, and that the greatest gift you can give to them is a new experience and a memory to last a lifetime.